Tuesday, March 9, 2010

dailyrun

Until July of 2009, I did a decent job maintaining a running schedule. Then I got caught up in a mess of schoolwork and we bought our house and I just never got back into a running routine. A week and a half ago, I started again. I'd really like to stick with it this time, although I'll be the first to admit that it probably won't happen.

Just bein' honest.

In an attempt to log some serious miles (for me) this year, I set a goal of running a minimum of 250 miles before December 31. I signed up with dailymile, a website that allows you to keep track of your runs and post information in the public sphere.


So far I've been fairly good about keeping my log up-to-date, but to help keep me accountable I opted to link my blog to the website. Every time I update my account, it automatically updates the counter on my blog. You'll find it at the bottom of the column on the right of this page. Not that I expect anyone to keep tabs on my mileage - other than my papa, because he is definitely keeping an eye on the number - but if you ever see the number stay steady for more than a few days feel free to get on my case.

17 down, 233 to go.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment