Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching Up...

My cold finally went away last week.

Yesterday, I started coughing. A lot. It sucks. My chest is all tight and I spend a good portion of my day wheezing. It's uncomfortable, but at least I don't have any sinus issues. The hypochondriac in me is convinced my heart is also beating irregularly, but my husband has checked my pulse and assures me that is not the case.

In other news, the 2.5 year old that lives next door to us continues her 3 am scream fests. Seriously, if anyone has any advice as to how to approach her parents about this issue, I'd appreciate it. I tried going through our building manager but that apparently didn't do much. She screams and screams and screams. I've lost anywhere from a few minutes to several hours of sleep because of her tantrums. I do not function well on less than 7 hours of sleep and I get really sleepy at about 1:30 pm if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I need her parents to switch their parenting style from letting her cry it out to actually coming into her room to calm her down. And it needs to happen soon.

Are 2.5 year olds supposed to act like that? This is been pretty constant since she was about 1 year old.

She's a good form of birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment