Thursday, March 5, 2009

Report Card 2

Do you know what I absolutely love hearing in the morning?

A chorus of small voices yelling: “Good morning, Mrs. K!”

And do you know what I love even more?

When the tiniest of them all tugs on my shirt and says “Good morning” and then proceeds to pronounce my entire last name. Flawlessly and with a giant, gap filled smile. It was all I could do to keep from melting into a puddle on the floor. I was so excited I gave her a double high five.

I’m thoroughly enjoying most aspects of the position. The schedule is insane and has me running to far corners of the building every 30 to 50 minutes, but other than that it’s been a good experience. I’ve decided to take the multi-week subbing job, so you can expect more reports...

No comments:

Post a Comment