Saturday, March 28, 2009

Things I Like: Mohop Shoes

My fashionista friend LT sent me a link to these cute shoes [I should qualify this statement and say that I like most of the shoes, but have a definite dislike for some of the designs]:

I love that the shoes come with five different ribbons so you can match them to your outfit. So very versatile. I also like that the website is incredibly informative. Anything you want to know about the shoe-making process is detailed on their website and the designer also has a blog which is very interesting. Check it out here. I'm hesitant to invest in a pair of them, though, because I think the ribbons might ultimately drive me nuts. What do you think? Are they cute enough for me to invest in a mid-size heel? They give you 30 days to try them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment