Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Link

Okay, I apparently can't post a link everyday. I've been slightly obsessed with a project I'm working on and it's soooooo easy to let things like this slide. The good news is that I've finished "phase one" and awaiting directions for the next part of the project.

The other good news is that I've been asked to sub this afternoon and all day tomorrow...at the school where I just spent six weeks! In fact, I'm working in the exact same position, which means I'll get to work with the same kids. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Today's link is to This Young House, a home renovation website run by two younger professionals. Even thought I'm fairly certain G and I won't be undertaking any major renovation projects any time soon, it's still fun to read about their work and their ideas. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment