Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

It's Sunday night. I'm wearing ankle socks, my Ugg slippers (best gift ever), black spandex bike shorts (I wore them under my tennis shorts this afternoon), a bright pink, super old t-shirt, and my grandpa's old corduroy jacket (it's very lightweight and super comfortable). My hair looks like a three year old tried to style it.

I'm a hot mess.

But I feel good. We slept in this morning and had lunch with the in-laws (thanks!). I spent the afternoon writing. G and I played tennis for 1.5 hours. I made rhubarb crisp. We went to the gym. I did laundry.

A very productive day.

I'm hopeful that I can continue to be as productive this week. I want to submit my revised proposal draft to my adviser mid-week. Fingers crossed!

Posts for most of the week. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment