Monday, March 22, 2010

Healthy Nest: Keeping Accountable Week 2

Well, I didn't meet my goal for the week. I failed. Miserably. I was feeling icky last Monday, I subbed on Wednesday and had a band concert that evening, and I spent Friday and Saturday trying to nurse my most recent case of runner's toe. Someday I should go to Running Room and find out what kind of shoes I should really be wearing.

Here's the breakdown for last week:

Monday, March 15: Day off (sick).
Tuesday, March 16: Run 3 miles, strength training for arms and core.
Wednesday, March 17: Off.
Thursday, March 18: Run 2.5 miles, upper back and leg strength training.
Friday, March 19: Off.
Saturday, March 20: Off.
Sunday, March 21: Off.

That is embarrassing. This week I'm going to try and recover the 4.5 miles I missed the previous week and finish the 10 I originally hoped to add to my total mileage. We'll see how my toe holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment