Monday, April 5, 2010

Healthy Nest: Keeping Accountable Week 4

I hit the 60 mile mark last night! No big goals this week. I'd like to squeeze in two spin classes and another four days of running.

Monday, March 29: 4.1 miles, upper body strength training.
Tuesday, March 30: Day off.
Wednesday, March 31: 3.1 miles, lower body strength training.
Thursday, April 1: Spin class
Friday, April 2: Day off.
Saturday, April 3: Run 5 miles, sit ups. (I missed spin class.)
Sunday, April 4: Run 4.1 miles outside.

The case of runner's toe I mentioned last Monday continues to cause me some pain. Unfortunately, I developed a second case of runner's toe on Wednesday. Same foot. Two little piggies right next to each other. (I'll spare you pictures of my own toes, but if you want to see what runner's toe looks like, click here. Thank god for nail polish!) I really don't think there's much I can do about it, so I'll just have to tough it out until the pain starts to subside. I had a case of this last June and although my toenail stayed black for a long time, the pain eventually went away. No pain, no gain, right? ;)

By the way, my 6:00 AM phone call was positive! I go in for the week and then the company I work for will check in to see if I want to continue for the remaining nine weeks. Yeah! I'll try to keep this updated, but it might not be everyday. You'll just have to check back and see... And leave comments, people. They're my candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment