Saturday, May 8, 2010

Things I Like: Address Stamps

A few weeks ago I was awarded a research grant from my university's department. While not huge, the extra funds are much appreciated and will allow me to distribute a mass survey to my research site. In an attempt to get more people to open the surveys when they arrive in the mail, I'm hand addressing all 150+ envelopes. This morning I used some of my grant money to buy a return address stamp, which I think will come in very handy while working on this part of my research.


I looked at several options on Etsy over the past week or so and finally decided to go with SugarLetter. There were lots of other stamp designs I liked (check out the options here, here and here), but it turns out my husband has strong preferences when it comes to return address stamps. Who knew? Good thing I checked with him before buying the stamp. Actually he probably wouldn't have ever noticed since he doesn't do much with our mail...

Oh well! Still a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment