Thursday, July 23, 2009

Packing

Our weeks are pretty busy from now through mid-September, so I'm trying to get a head start on packing. A little early, I know, but I'm hopeful that starting now and packing up things we don't use everyday will mean less stress when we're actually moving into our new abode.


Liquor stores are great places to pick up sturdy, well-constructed boxes. Wine boxes are also nicely sized and easy to carry, which is why you see 8 of them in the above picture. Trust me, one wine case packed with books is about all you want to carry in one trip. If I filled a box that was any bigger with books it would be a major pain in the butt to carry.

While the liquor store is an excellent place to find boxes, we will need some larger sized boxes. Have some boxes you're not using? Know where we might find some free boxes? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment