Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Basement Remodel Part 2

When you reach the bottom of the steps leading to the basement, you end up in this area (note: all of the furniture in these pictures is from the previous owner):


To be honest with you, it's a very awkward space. I'm not even sure how we should make this a functional space. Maybe I'll be more inspired when it's painted a shade similar to Whispering Wheat (click the second box down in the fourth column, and then the second box down in the third column). A new coat of paint will totally change the feel of the basement. I cannot wait.



Our couch sits in the same spot, right beneath that awesome egress window. It lets so much light into the basement. I love it. I'm going to love it even more when it's surrounded by a honey wheat color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment